Alternative Health, Easy, Energy Drink, fast and easy recipes, Ginger, Gluten Free, Healthy, Healthy Energy Drink, Healthy Snack, Home made, Lactose Free, Lemon, Nutritious Food, Tasty, Tea, Vegetarian, Wheat Free
A fantastic idea is to make a large batch and keep it in air tight sealed jars or rinsed out water bottles to take it on the go.
- Serves: 1
1/2 c water
1/4 c lemon juice, about 1 lemon
2 tsp ginger, grated or finely chopped
1 tbsp raw honey
dash of cayenne pepper
stevia if you prefer extra sweetness
- Heat water in a small pan. Remove from heat prior to it boiling
- Place all other ingredients into a small mug
- Pour hot water over ingredients
- Let steep for four or five minutes.
- When it is cool enough to drink, stir well and drink it all at once.
Recipe and photo courtesy of: Janyce