A very healthy addition to your breakfast routine. It is simple to make. Packed full of all the health and nutrient value of eggs and avocado will give your morning a fantastic kickstart or take one to work to have as a snack.
As always, try it once and then experiment. Try adding bacon, onions and peppers. Make this recipe your own.
- Serves: 1
- Cooking time: 10 to 30 minutes
- Preheat oven: 425 F
1 Avocado, cut in half and seed removed
- Place a cast iron pan in the oven and preheat to 425 degrees F
- Take the pan out of the oven and place the avocado on the pan.
- Crack the egg and dump the contents in the hole of the avocado, season to taste
- Place the pan back in the oven and bake until the egg is cooked to your liking
Recipe and photo courtesy of: Ashley