This is a delicious salad that stands alone as a snack or packing for a lunch, just as it complements almost any meal. Very easy to make, and keeps for about a week in the refrigerator. Try it with your favourite curry flavours and then try it with a new one. Once you have tried it once. Try it again with different flavours and make it your own.
- Serves: 6
- Preheat oven: (400 F)
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
2 tbsp olive oil, divided in half
1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
2 540 ml cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
4 tbsp Curry paste of your choosing
6 c Swiss Chard, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, combine 2 tsp oil with 2 tbsp curry paste and half the salt, mix well
- Add chickpeas and toss to coat
- Spread chickpeas in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Stir halfway through
- Combine remaining oil, curry paste and salt in a bowl.
- Add greens and toss to coat
- Add cooked chickpeas and bake for 3 to 5 minutes, or until greens are just wilted